||Terms of service
Terms of Service
Last updated 1 Jan 2008
You indicate acceptance of these terms and conditions of service by placing an order with SOHO IT Solutions. These terms and conditions will not be varied for individual customers.
- 1.1 These terms and conditions govern your use of our web site; by using our web site, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our web site.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- 2.1 Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the web site and material on the web site. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
3. Licence To Use Web site
- 3.1 You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the web site, provided that:
- 3.1.1 you must not republish material from this web site (including republication on another web site), or reproduce or store material from this web site in any public or private electronic retrieval system;
- 3.1.2 you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our web site or material on our web site for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
- 3.1.3 you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the web site.
4. Limitations Of Liability
- 4.1 The information on this web site is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this web site and the information on this web site.
- 4.2 Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this web site is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the web site remains available or that the material on this web site is kept up-to-date.
- 4.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
- 4.4 Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our web site, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
- 4.5 However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- 5.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
6. Entire Agreement
7. Law & Jurisdiction
- 7.1 This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
8. Our Contact Details
- 8.1 The full name of our company is SOHO IT Solutions and our address is 154 Jedburgh Drive, Darlington, County Durham, DL3 9UW.
- 8.2 You can contact us by email to info AT soho-it-solutions DOT co DOT uk.
- 8.3 SOHO IT Solutions are registered for VAT in England. Our UK VAT registration number is 901-3150-82